- What is eligibility for Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card ?
- What is the application procedure for this card ?
- What is the annual fee for this credit card ?
- What are the other tariffs and charges for this card ?
- What are the key benefits for this card ?
- Is there any reward programme ?
- What are the products and services I can redeem the reward points for ?
- What is the minimum amount due (MAD) for this credit card ?
- What is the Annualised Percentage Rate for this card ?
- What is the interest-free (Grace) period for this card ?
- How is the interest calculated for this card ?
- Is Balance transfer & EMI facility available on this card ?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is eligibility for Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card ?
The eligibility for this card is :
- Your age should be between 21 and 65
- You should be from the big cities of india, which include, tier-1 and tier-2 cities
- You should have a stable monthly income
- Your annual income should be more than INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- Salaried individuals are preferable
Document Requirement for Credit Card application:
- Identity Proof (Any One of the following Photo cards): Passport, PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc
- Address Proof (Any One of the following documents with current residence address): Passport, Driving License, Phone bill, Electricity / Other Utility bill, Rental agreement, Latest Other Bank / Credit Card statement
- 1 recent passport-sized Photograph
- Financial Documents:
Salaried: Latest one month salary slip
Self Employed Businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof
Self Employed Professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
You can also apply on Basis:
Other bank credit card
Life insurance policy
What is the application procedure for this card ?
You can apply for the manhattan credit card on standard chartered bank website here
The application process is a 3 step procedure, where in the first screen, you fill out basic details including your mobile number, city, gross fixed monthly income & email.
Once you input the OTP that you’ve received on your mobile, you will be taken to the second screen,which looks like below, where in you provide more details including PAN number, name of the company where you work , designation, income proof, gross monthly income as per payslip etc.., you will also be asked to upload relevant documents.
Once you fill out the application, wait for few days for the bank representatives to revert back, your application should be processed within 15 days.
What is the joining fee for this credit card ?
Joining Fee for the manhattan credit card is Rs 499.
What are the other tariffs and charges for this card ?
Currently there is a special offer Where if you Spend Rs30,000 in a year and get a waiver on your joining fee (Year 1)*
Annual Fee Year 1: Nil
Renewal Fees Year 2 onwards: Rs 999.
In the same special offer if you spend Rs 60,000 in a year and get a waiver on your renewal fee (Year 2 onwards)*
What are the key benefits for this card ?
Some of the key benefits of the Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card include :
- You earn 5% cash back every time you shop at supermarkets and department stores using this credit card, some of the stores included in the programme are More, Big Bazaar, Reliance Fresh and Food Bazaar.
- You 5x rewards when you use this credit card to pay for,Hotels,Dining,Airline ticket reservation & Fuel
- You can earn upto INR 500 as cashback every month and INR 150 per transaction, where in you need to spend at least INR 1000 per transaction to earn the cashback.
Is there any reward programme ?
Yes, Manhattan Credit Card has a good reward programme, where in you can redeem your reward points for a combination of some of the exciting offers from Standard Chartered Bank.
Some of the details of the credit card points you can earn through the card include :
Dominos: You earn upto 7 bonus points per transaction
Future Bazaar: You earn upto 50 bonus points per transaction
JW Marriott Mumbai – You earn up to 1.25x more bonus points on each spend made on Standard Chartered credit card.
Cox and Kings – With each destination you charter, you get 1x times more reward points
Dining and Fashion :
Park Balluchi: You get up to 3x more bonus points.
Wills Lifestyle: You get up to 2.5x more bonus points
More : You get up to 2x more bonus points
Sodhi Superstore : You get up to 1x more bonus points
What are the products and services I can redeem the reward points for ?
You can redeem your reward points against a plethora of products from different categories including Electronics, Home & Family, Lifestyle, Travel and alternatively you can also choose to donate these towards charity.
The products you can claim against include Apple iphone, Apple ipad, Amazon Kindle White, Apple Watch, Nikon D330o camera etc..,
You can browse the complete catalog of the products here
What is the minimum amount due (MAD) for this credit card ?
The minimum amount due every month is calculated as the amount whichever is higher of the following :
- 5% of statement outstanding or
- sum total of all installments billed, interest, fees, other charges, amount that is over limit and 1%of the principal or
- Rs 250. Incase you have an unpaid minimum amount due from the previous month, the same will be added to the minimum amount due for the current month (as calculated above).
What is the Annualised Percentage Rate for this card ?
For purchases, APR for Manhattan credit card is 37.20%, but for cash transactions the APR is 41.88%.
The APR at the time of credit card set up is fixed for a period of 3 months and will be reviewed every 3 months
What is the interest-free (Grace) period for this card ?
The interest free credit period for this credit card can range from 18-48 days to 25-55 days depending on your Payment Due Date
How is the interest calculated for this card ?
|Option||How Interest will be levied||Example|
|If FULL payment of Total Outstanding is made every month before Payment Due Date||No Interest will be charged *||No Interest will be charged *|
|If PARTIAL payment of Total Outstanding is made every month before Payment Due Date||Interest will be charged for all transactions incurred in the current statement from the transaction date till the Statement Date.||Previous Statement Date: 1 Aug, Statement Balance: 10,000 Payment Due Date: 18 Aug.Transaction incurred on 15 Aug: Rs 3,000 Payment: Rs 8,000 received on 18 Aug, Current Statement Date: 1 Sep, In this case, interest will be charged for Rs 10,000/- from 2 Aug till 17 Aug and the unpaid balance of Rs 2,000 will attract interest from 18 Aug till 1 Sep. Interest will also be charged for Rs 3,000 from15 Aug to 1 Sep.|
|The closing balance in the previous statement will attract interest, from one day post the Statement Date till one day prior to the date of payment, in the current statement. The balance after payment will attract interest fromthe date of payment till the Statement Date.|
|If you usually make PARTIAL payment, but in the CURRENT month you have made the FULL Payment of the Total Outstanding before the Payment Due Date||The closing balance as per your previous statement will accrue interest until the date of payment.||Previous statement date: 1 Aug, Closing Balance Rs 10,000 Current Statement Date: 1 Sep, Due Date: 18 Aug, Payment: Rs 10,000 on 15 Aug. Rs 10,000 will attract interest from 2 Aug to 14 Aug (for 13 days in Aug which has 31 days).^|
Is Balance transfer & EMI facilities available on this card ?
Yes Balance transfer facility is available on this card.
And EMI is available on purchases through Kuch bhi on EMI offer, Through this offer is valid for 3 months tenor from the date of set up of account. If the loan is not repaid within the said tenor, the offer will be charged to interest thereafter at the rate of interest applicable on your captioned credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact customer care ?
You may contact the customer care on of the phone banking numbers, listed below according to your city, add std code against each of these numbers except toll free number
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna , Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||6601 444 / 3940 444|
|Gurgaon, Noida||011 – 39404444 / 011 – 66014444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur||1800 345 1000|
|Siliguri||1800 345 5000|
How do I check the status of my credit card application?
You can check the status of your credit card application by calling one of the phone banking numbers given above.
For more details on how you can calculate APR check here