- What is eligibility for ICICI Platinum Credit Card ?
- What is the application procedure for this card ?
- What is the annual fee for this credit card ?
- What are the other tariffs and charges for this card ?
- What are the key benefits for this card ?
- Is there any reward programme ?
- What are the products and services I can redeem the reward points for ?
- What is the minimum amount due (MAD) for this credit card ?
- What is the Annualised Percentage Rate for this card ?
- What is the interest-free (Grace) period for this card ?
- How is the interest calculated for this card ?
- Is Balance transfer & EMI facility available on this card ?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is eligibility for ICICI Platinum Credit Card ?
To get an ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card, all you need is a valid Fixed Deposit with ICICI Bank :
- Your age should be between 21 and 65
- You should be from a major city of India, either Tier-1 or Tier-2
- The minimum Fixed Deposit amount is ₹ 20,000.
- The minimum tenure of the Fixed Deposit has to be 180 days.
- You should have Indian Nationality
- This credit card will not be issued,If the Fixed Deposit is in the name of Third parties/Partnership firms/HUF/Society/Trust/Companies.
- This credit card will not be issued against Linked/Quantum /80C/NRE/NRO / HFC Fixed Deposits or if a lien is already marked on the Fixed Deposit.
Document Requirement for Credit Card application:
The documents necessary to process your credit card application include :
1. Pan Card copy
2. Identity Proof (one of the below):
- Pan Card (back & front)
- Driving License (copy of name,add,photo pages)
- Valid Passport(copy of name,add,photo pages)
- Voter ID(back & front)
- Mapin card copy
3. Address Proof (one of the below):
- Electricity Bill,Phone Bill(not more than 2 months old)
- Driving Licence
- Passport, Visa
- Ration Card
- Bank statement, Passbook( not>3months)
- Voters ID
- Flat maintenance Bill(Not>2 months)
- Rent Agreement
4. Fixed deposit document, for the FD done with ICICI
What is the application procedure for this card ?
You can apply for ICICI Platinum Credit Card online here
It is very easy to apply for ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card, it is just 3 step procedure. In the first screen (shown below) you are asked to fill out some details including the city you are living, your date of birth, if you are an existing member of Jet Privilege member, type of employment, company you work for(if you are salaried), monthly take home salary, existing credit card held (if any), maximum card limit, credit card membership date etc.,
In the second screen you need to fill your contact details (where in you are required to fill out both office landline number and your mobile number), your education details, your aadhaar card (UID) number, PAN number, residential address and office address
In the third screen, you need to upload all the required documents. Once you fill out these details expect an ICICI bank representative to call you in couple of weeks and processing of a new credit card may take up to 21 working days.
What is the joining fee for this credit card ?
The Joining fee for ICICI Platinum chip credit card is Rs 199/-
There is no 1st year annual fee and annual free from 2nd year is Rs 99/- and there is no supplementary card annual fee for this credit card.
What are the other tariffs and charges for this card ?
Cash advance charges :
For any cash withdrawal from ATM’s from India or abroad, A transaction fee of 2.5% (Minimum Rs.300) would be levied on the amount withdrawn.
Redemption Handling Fee :
A Redemption Handling Fee plus Service Tax will be charged towards handling and delivery on every redemption request for reward points earned on ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
|Reward Scheme||Redemption Handling Fee|
|Hand-picked Rewards Scheme||Rs 99/-|
|ICICI Bank Rewards Scheme||Rs 99/-|
for PAYBACK rewards scheme :
|Catalogue based redemptions||Rs 99/-|
|Online and in-store redemptions at PAYBACK Online Partner Brands||Rs 25/-|
Dial-a-draft – transaction fee :
3% of the draft value amount subject to a minimum fee of Rs 300/-
Late payment charges :
The Late Payment charges on your card will be a function of the Total Amount Due and will be as follows :
What are the key benefits for this card ?
Some of the key benefits of the ICICI Platinum Credit card are
- Instant, over-the-counter Card issuance
- Assured, free Card.An assured Card at Zero Annual Fee if you have a valid Fixed Deposit; no income documents are required.
- For every ₹ 100 spent, get 2 PAYBACK points
- Low interest rate : This Card is available at a low interest rate of just 2.49% per month
- Chip and Pin Card for extra layer of security
- Minimum 15% savings at over 800 leading restaurants across 10 cities in India courtesy Culinary Treats
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on fuel transaction of maximum ₹ 4,000 at HPCL pumps when the Card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
- Get ₹ 100 off on movie tickets any day of the week, through BookMyShow
- Foreign exchange markup fee is 3.5% + service tax
Is there any reward programme ?
ICICI platinum credit card holders are eligible for 2 reward programmes of ICICI.
- Hand-picked rewards program
- Payback rewards program
Some of the key features of hand-picked rewards program are :
- Earn points virtually every time you spend.
- There is no limit to the number of Hand-picked Rewards you can earn.
- Points have no expiry date.
- Choose from exclusive redemption options ranging from fashion to fragrances, dining experiences to holidays, home entertainment to hi-tech gadgets and a lot more.
Some of the key features of payback reward program are :
- Use a single Card to shop and earn points across partner brands network and redeem them for exciting rewards.
- Earn PAYBACK Points every time you shop using your ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Point Multiplicity – Use both your ICICI Bank Credit Card and PAYBACK Card at a PAYBACK partner and earn points on both the cards for the same transaction.
- Tie-ups with leading partners across categories – online and retail.
- Exclusive partner offers and bonus point promotions.
What are the products and services I can redeem the reward points for ?
Here is a glance of products you can redeem through Hand-picked rewards program
|Jet Airways||200 JPMiles (Only for Jet Privilege members)||JP0003||300|
|Amazon||Amazon Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1000/-||SR5021||1500|
|Arrow||Gift Voucher worth Rs. 500/-||HR1001||620|
|Levi’s||Gift Voucher worth Rs. 501/-||HR1041||636|
|Zodiac||Gift Voucher worth Rs. 500/-||HR1002||650|
|GiveIndia||Sponsor a Midday meal for an academic year for 9 children studying in a Govt. aided School Rs. 990 (through Annamrita-ISKCON Food Relief Foundation)||SR5011||1500|
|GiveIndia||Correct the vision of 2 poor patients by donating a set of spectacles worth Rs. 550 (through Sankara Nethralaya)||SR5012||800|
|GiveIndia||Provide medical support to underprivileged mothers and new born babies woth Rs. 550 (through Foundation of Mother and Child)||SR5023||800|
|GiveIndia||Support poor farmers in agriculature and their kid’s education worth Rs. 1,100 (through Manuvikasa)||SR5024||1600|
|GiveIndia||Support elderly and destitute women worth Rs. 550 (through Maitri India)||SR5025||800|
|GiveIndia||Support the education of a poor tribal child for a year worth Rs. 1,100 (through Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences)||SR5026||1600|
|Graphite||Graphite Premium Men’s Leather Wallet||AC5003||1120|
|Fabindia||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR3593||1250|
|Flipkart||Flipkart Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR5009||1450|
|Lee||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR3586||1250|
|Lifestyle||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR3587||1250|
|Mainland China||Dining Voucher Rs.1,000/-||SR3507||1250|
|Nike||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR3504||1250|
|Tanishq||Voucher worth Rs.5000/-||HR1228||7000|
|Shoppers Stop||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR3510||1250|
|Westside||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||SR3580||1250|
|Croma||Gift Voucher worth Rs.1,000/-||HR1056||1300|
|Pizza Hut||Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,000/-||HR1015||1300|
|Wrangler||Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,000/-||HR1040||1300|
|Hidesign||Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,000/-||AC6027||1500|
|GUESS||GUESS for Women EDP Spray-75ml||HR1059||4000|
|Bvlgari||Bvlgari – Aqua Marine for Men (100 ml)||AC6022||6000|
|Jimmy Choo||Voucher worth Rs.5000||AC6035||7500|
|Canali||Voucher worth Rs.5000||AC6036||7500|
|Genesis La Mode||Voucher worth Rs.10000||HR1220||15500|
|Omega||Omega Constellation watch 188.8.131.52.02.001||HR1216||200000|
What is the minimum amount due (MAD) for this credit card ?
Minimum amount due for ICICI platinum credit card is usually 5% of the total amount due.
In case of any repayment through installments, the installment amount due during the statement period will be added to the Minimum Amount Due. If the total outstanding is more than the Credit or Cash Limit, then the amount by which the Credit or Cash Limit has been exceeded will also be included in the MAD.
What is the Annualised Percentage Rate for this card ?
The Annualised percentage rate for ICICI Platinum Credit Card is 40.8%
What is the interest-free (Grace) period for this card ?
Interest-free (Grace) period for ICICI platinum credit card ranges from 18 days to 48 days.
How is the interest calculated for this card ?
Interest calculated is given by the formula = (outstanding amount x 3.4% pm x 12 months x no of days)/ 365
Is Balance transfer & EMI facilities available on this card ?
Yes, You can transfer your outstanding balance on your existing Credit Card to ICICI Bank platinum chip credit card, through ICICI’s interest free balance transfer program. Here only the principal balance amount transferred is interest-free for the specified period.
EMI facility is available on transactions performed using the Card at ICICI Bank EDC (Electronic Data Capture) terminal and/or for such online transactions, where the option for such conversion is available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact ICICI Bank Credit card customer care ?
City wise customer care numbers for ICICI Bank Credit Card are listed here
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777||Ahmedabad: 07933667777 / 07944455000|
|Assam: 9864667777||Bangalore: 08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Bihar: 8102667777||Bhopal: 07553366777|
|Chattisgarh: 9098667777||Bhubaneswar: 06743366777|
|Goa: 9021667777||Chandigarh: 01723366777 / 01724445500|
|Gujarat: 8000667777||Chennai: 04433667777 / 04444455000|
|Haryana: 9017667777||Dehradun: 01353366777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777||Delhi: 01133667777 / 01144455000|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777||Ernakulam: 04843366777|
|Jharkhand: 8102667777||Gurgaon: 01243366777 / 01244445500|
|Karnataka: 8088667777||Hyderabad : 04033667777 / 04044455000|
|Kerala: 9020667777||Jaipur: 01413366777 / 01414445500|
|Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777||Kolkata: 03333667777 / 03344455000|
|Maharashtra: 9021667777||Lucknow: 05223366777 / 05224445500|
|Orissa: 9692667777||Mumbai: 02233667777 / 02244455000|
|Punjab: 7307667777||Panaji: 08323366777|
|Rajasthan: 7877667777||Patna: 06123366777|
|TamilNadu: 7305667777||Raipur: 07713366777|
|Telangana: 7306667777||Ranchi: 06513366777|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777||Shimla: 01773366777|
|West Bengal: 8101667777|
How do I check the status of my credit card application?
You can check the status of your credit card application, by contacting the customer care.